LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vikas mishra (ADVOCATE)     06 September 2008

Registration in the original side of Bombay high court


    Can any one tell me what are the formalities to register in the original side of the Bombay high court.I have taken sanad recently in the month of july 2008



 3 Replies

mohd. muqim khan (lawyer / advocate)     07 September 2008

Mr. Mishra, the procedure to register in original side in High Court is very simple. you have to make an application showing your intention addressed to The registrar, original side of high court. you have to furnish your detail about your registration, address for correspondence, your clerk's detail who is able to watch the board of the high court. the ofice will register your name and furnish you a O.S.Regn. No., which you have to mention whenever you appear in original side. Only thing is that you have to make the query in the ofifce as to whether your juniorship is not hurdle for such registration.

vikas mishra (ADVOCATE)     08 September 2008

Thanks a lot Mr, Khan I also want to ask wether is it necessary to have the offfice in the Greater mumbai limit

mohd. muqim khan (lawyer / advocate)     08 August 2010

Sorry, I could not visit this site for a long time. For ur query it is not at all necessary to have an office in Mumbai city. u can ave ur office any where in the state of maharashtra.but now it is necessary to give ur detail about ur e-mail and mobile numbers too as per d recent circular of BCMG.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register