Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vilintina D (Service)     17 December 2009

Registration Charges

Dear All,

I have a query that requires an immediate help.Could you tell me the registration charges for a land that comes under "R Zone" 630 sq mters in Mumbai - Mira Bhyander area (Uttan).

Would appreciate your help.

Thank you

Vilintina

Learning

4 Replies

ravikumarpuvvada (Professional)     17 December 2009

If it relates to Company, which was incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956, than download Form-8 from MCA website i.e, www. mca.gov.in and fill the details along with agreements including annexures [ the pdf file size must be below 2.5MB] add to that form and after completion of data filing in the form send back to ur banker or financial institution for signing than uplaod the form through MCA website.

regards

Vineet (Director)     17 December 2009

Registration charges Rs 30000 till end of this year. After that it will be 1% of market value.

Vilintina D (Service)     18 December 2009

Hi, Thanks for the reply. Its for housing purpose. I would also want to know what documents does the owner receives after the registration. Is it the agreement of sale or only the Converyance deed. Regards Vilintina

Vilintina D (Service)     18 December 2009

Hi, Thanks for the reply. Its for housing purpose. I would also want to know what documents does the owner receives after the registration. Is it the agreement of sale or only the Converyance deed. Regards Vilintina

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register