LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

UKS CHAUHAN (Advocate)     31 March 2016

Registration as trademark attorney

Dear Sir,

I am a practising advocate in MP High Court Gwalior Bench. I wish to practice as Trademark Attorney too. How can an advocate get his/her registration as an Attorney? Is there any instructions applicable for applying for the purpose?

Kindly enlighten us on procedure and requirement of documents and to whom one should approach.



 2 Replies

subash (Director)     04 April 2016


As a practicing Advocate, you are entitled to enrole as Atorney for Trade Mark.  You need to obtain a Class III Digital Signatue ( Dongle) and then add register your dongle. Then you may go visit the website and go thru the simple procedure.


Subhash Menon


UKS CHAUHAN (Advocate)     04 April 2016


Thank you very much. But, I could not get as to where add and register. This is vague.

I have already obtained my DSC and successfully installed in my computer..When I am registering to the given website it is not proceeding for want of code. Please let me know the initial steps clearly in order to help me. Really this is stupid, you might be thinking. It is all due to lack of clear instructions on the website.

Hope you will not mind to state stepwise DSC registration process for me. Thanks & Regards.

UKS Chauhan

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register