LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

M - Series Musics Official   28 January 2021

Registration and stamp duty department

If I want to get the registration details from Registration and Stamp duty department what details should i ask through RTI? (Agricultural land kraya dastaveju complete details like all procedures.) Pls help me.

Learning

1 Replies

Kevin Moses Paul   29 January 2021

In order to gather any sort of Information with the help of filing an RTI (i.e. Right To Information Act, 2005). You should be specific about what all you need and for what subject be it a person or property.

So in your case, you may proceed to file an RTI application specifying the object (property) along with all the documents that you need to know Information about.

For eg. If you want to know the qualification of PM of India. You may file an RTI to PMO regarding your query and it would be answered to you via post specifying all the educational qualifications he has pursued.

Similarly, for this you may file an RTI application to the registry office specifying the particulars of the land (location and all) including the relevant documents you need to know about (such as registered to whom, name of owner, date of purchase etc.)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register