Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sourabh Katariya (Article Trainee)     13 June 2012

Registration and sale deed

Dear Experts,

i am buying a flat in Bangalore. Kindly provide me a Sale Deed sample format. I will be doing registration and preparing sale deed in few days, so kindly provide me at the earliest.

Regards,

Sourabh Katariya

Learning

3 Replies

A V Vishal (Advocate)     13 June 2012

It is advisable to seek professional help locally rather than use online sample formats.

S Umesh Rao (propreitor)     14 June 2012

Dear Experts,

I am a owner of a house at mysore and residing in bangalore. Few months ago i planned to sell my mysore house for my legal neccessessities to buy suitable  new property nearby to bangalore. i got a buyer and we did a sale agreement buy giving advance amount. it was clearly mentioned in the agreement  that i am selling the house to buy suitable property from the sale consideration,but even after completion of agreement he never came and got the sale deed registered buy paying the balance amount. in the mean time what ever advance i received and from my personnal funds i got my new property registered as i had also committed by sale agreement with the new property owners and time was the essence of the contract. i have even sent him a legal notice calling him for registration or cancellation of agreement for which he has not replied and the notice period is also over. his mumness is killing me. if the buyers asks me for refund i am not in a position to give it back to him immediately as i have invested the same to buy new property. i need to find a new buyer and from the sale transaction only pay back his refund amount which will take time.I request the experts to kindly guide me what to do next. i donot  want any kind of letigation. i want  to sell my house to a different buyer and i am not in a position to take a decission. i want correct legal procedure to sort this issue out. please help me.

S Umesh Rao

Prashanth   24 March 2017

I got my sale deed drafting, property verification and proeprty documents verification from www.lawyerinbangalore.in

I got sugession from my friend about them. They provided good service. Also lawyer were exprienced and did everything for me.

Lwayer took extra precaution while reading and preparing documents.

Hpaay with service. 

Thank you....Hope this may help you....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register