I purchased a resale flat in pune in 2011, The first buyer bought it from Builder, The agreement between builder and first buyer is correct but while doing registration the Haveli issued Index II with error in survey number , after that I bought it from the first buyer while doing sale deed , I obtained Title search report from my advocate but he has made the title search report with wrong surve number which was appered in Index II, then same has been reflected in my Sale deed with buyer , now I have follwing questions
1) If I need to correction deed do I need to pay stam duty if yes then how much
2) If I need to correction deed do I need to pay registration charges if yes then how much
3) Do I need to correct the sale deed along with a) Index II of my first buyer with Builder & b) my Index II with first Buyer.
4) Currently the person from whom i bought the flat , he live in US not in India?
4) All this has happned because my advocate made wrong title search report, In this case can I recover the charges from my advocate and filecase aginst him?
please help me , I think I am in big troble
Prashant Deshpande -9765605539