Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SRINIVASA RAO (QA/QC Engineer)     01 November 2013

Regd. sale cum gpa cancellation

Dear Sirs

Could you clarify whether a SALE CUM GPA done on a house can be cancelled by seller or not. It is already registered one. or is there any other chances of getting cancelled automatically.

I am eager to know this because I already bought a house on above SALE cum GPA and would like know its implications if any

Thank you.

Learning

4 Replies

BAALASUBRAMANNYAMM (Advocate)     01 November 2013

It is to be cleared from your end that your document is a "SALE CUM GPA" or "AGREEMENT OF SALE CUM GPA" If you say "Sale cum GPA", it is wrong as once the Sale Deed is registered in your favour by the Seller, there is no question of GPA and that there  is no question of cancellation by Seller. If once Sale Deed is regisitered in your favour, no body will have no right to cancel it. First you confirm  about the document. 

dayasagar (Recruiter)     04 December 2014

Hi Sir,

Please give me info on the below case:

We took some finance from my family friend and that time we registered our property on his name ( Sale deep cum AGPA) .  Now we want to repay his full payment and we want to cancel that agreement. So i need the process and fee for cancel the previous agreement. 

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Pravs   08 July 2015

Im planning to take finance from my friend and he needs Sale cum GPA, can anyone let me know the details or restrictions or rights for me as a owner. any insights? Thanks

Chandra sekhar basam   09 March 2022

I bought  a land from registered sale cum gpa  holder with out notice to principal owner, in future any problem from principal owner. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register