LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sagar Pamu   28 April 2022

Regards academic image copyright registration

Hello dears,

I have an image to register for copyright. The image belongs to academic learning but it does not belongs to business or any company. For this kind of academic innovative image, do I need to go for Trademark-60 clearance form?


 1 Replies

Advocate Y.K. Mehrotra (Advocate)     28 April 2022


I am an expert in Intellectual Property Rights. If a trademark has already been applied for that image only then to claim copyright one has to file the TM-60 application. 

If this is not the case then TM 60 is not required.

Thank you.

Attached File : 663784 20220428163509 email sign.jpg downloaded: 61 times

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register