Intellectual Property Rights: Practice and Drafting by Adv Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Santhosh Kumar   07 November 2017

Regards a property doubts


    My grandfather has written a will few years ago regards our house and he has written it on me and my elder brother. we still didnt register it. what is the procedure for registering the house in our names respectively.


 3 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     07 November 2017

Will come into effect after death of the person. Further you need to file probate application in court and after order of the court property will be in your name.

Santhosh Kumar   07 November 2017


    Thanks for ur reply and my brother is in Austraila and for this process he needs to be present in india r wat./

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     07 November 2017

Your brother can be represented by a lawyer with his vakaltnama and POA for you for the process of probation. Where in Australia is your brother? Where is the property situated in India?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads