Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

proengineers (Business)     03 April 2013

Regardingsale deed-the vendee can make such internal changes

The Sale Deed of an apartment there is a clause under:

THE VENDEE AS OWNER OF THE SCHEDULE PROPERTY SHALL BE ENTITLED TO HOLD AND ENJOY THE SAME SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS:

vii. And further the vendee shall not demolish or cause to be demolished any portion or part of the SCHEDULE PROPERTY hereby conveyed to him/her/them nor shall he/she/they at any time, construct additional structures or effect alterations in the schedule property or cause such additions/alterations.

Viii. However the vendee can make such internal changes as do not adversely effect other residents of the Apartment or the main building.

Could you please provide your valuable suggestion to below queries:

1. With this above viii. Clause can I change/add the main door, if it does not cause any inconvenience to the other residents and if the wall is not sharing with any of the neighbor and can we treat changing or adding the main door as Internal changes or will it be considered as external changes

2. What steps should I take to get the permission to do if our association members denied my request, Do I need to get a approval from GHMC.

3. Can I approach legally

Looking forward for your valuable suggestions...

With Regards

Learning

1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     04 April 2013

Take GHMC approval is as final

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register