LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raju (ceo)     19 March 2013

Regarding unlimited harrashments to employee and family

If a person (an employee and his family i.e my friend and his family) getting lot of harrashments from many years in many ways, from last 6 years HEAD OF THE PSU not responding, on every intimation sent to HEAD OF THE PSU the harrashments further got added.  They are preparing all documents them self within the office by putting bogus orders without any intimation to employee.

Harrashed Financially also by stopping salary etc.,

My friend tried for sucide which some of his superiors wanted.

Please Please Please help in this regard to how to face such situation, how to report, how to report to whon etc., lot of things..

What to do etc.,?

Please do help positively.

Learning

6 Replies

raj (adv)     20 March 2013

Please consult a nearby labour lawyer who can help you. As far as stopping salary is concerned no employer can withold the salary/wages payableto themployee without any reasonable cause
1 Like

Please consult a nearby labour lawyer who can help you. As far as stopping salary is concerned no employer can withold the salary/wages payableto themployee without any reasonable cause

Raju (ceo)     21 March 2013

Hello Mr.Raj Sir,

thanks for your advise, but the employee is an exective cadre, i think he is not covered under labour law.  Can you please eloborate your advise because this is a HARRASHMENT OF REAREST OF RATE IN INDEPENDENT INDIA.

PLEASE ANY BODY GIVE SOME GUIDANCE AND HOW TO PROCEED.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register