LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shaik Mahaboob Basha (Revenue Department)     23 July 2012

Regarding traffic problem

My name is Mahaboob Basha, I am living in Jammalamadugu Town, which is a Revenue Divisional Headquarter. In our hometown, the population is nearly 15,000 to 20,000. Although No accidents are arises when the Non-stop services are going from Old Bus-stand, the Police Officials shifted the bus point from old bus stand to new bus-stand, only for creation of benefit to the Auto Drivers. The Police Officials colluded with the Auto union leaders, due to which the normal public is getting lot of troubles.

Everyday so many people are coming to RDO’s Office, Jammalamadugu for the redressal of their grievances like Land Disputes/ Land Acquisition/ Public Distribution System/ Election Related matters…etc., from various mandals. People also gave their opinions to us that they are facing difficulties while coming to this office due to plying of Non-stop services from RTC Bus-stand i.e., from 28th of June, 2012. The students, especially girls are facing inconvenient. The old aged people, who are going to Proddatur for medical checkup, are unable to bear auto expenditure. It gives additional burden to them. One of my friend, who is a Advocate, filed a PIL in the Hon’ble Junior Civil Judge Court. The Hon’ble Junior Civil Judge also attended the spot and observed everything. The case is postponed to 04th August, 2012. But the police officials are still playing tricks to give benefits to the Auto Drivers. If possible, please guide our people to face the problem. 

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register