LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gayatri Gayatri ( )     26 December 2018

Regarding threatening

this is in continuation to query placed earlier.

my wife has filed a complaint on her relatives who called her on her mobile and used in decent language. FIR is registered and section is 509.

now her side relative is threatening that they will commit sucide (writing her name)as they are dragged to PS and also they are threatening to go defamation case.

could you please suggest what to do on both the above

kindly suggest on both the points.


 3 Replies

A genuine case cannot be a reason of abatement.

Record their threats and communicate the same with police, get everything into record of police and court.

Hire a criminal lawyer asap


Shashi Dhara   26 December 2018

U submit their threatening to court or concerned authorities if he continues tell as to do as he wishs.u don't bother about it.

Pawan S (Advocate)     31 December 2018

Agreed with the experts.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register