LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jayanth Bhat   02 May 2023

Regarding the procedure and practice of civil and criminal trial

guys i m finding it very difficult to understand about when to give process memo in court and when to give copy application and procedures from a offence committed to completion of a trial with filing process, can anyone please explain?

Learning

6 Replies

Adv. Mohit Chahal (Advocate)     02 May 2023

Dear Querist

You may do internship at chamber of an Advocate to learn the basic procedures of law.

Feel free to contact for further clarifications.

Regards
Mohit Chahal
Advocate
WhatsApp No. 9968911099

https://mohitchahaladvocate.business.site

1 Like

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     03 May 2023

In criminal case, you cannot file any process if you are not a prosecutor, if you are an accused and would like to examine any other witness from your side then you can file a petition acordingly and file the process memo also then.

For filing copy application you can do so when a necessity arises.

You can ascertain your necessity and then discuss with your colleague advocates in the court about all such formal procedures.

1 Like

P. Venu (Advocate)     03 May 2023

What is the context for this query?

Jayanth Bhat   03 May 2023

as i m an internship student my senior tells me to write process memo issue nbw to accused but i find it very difficult to understand for which cases i need to write processs memo thats y i asked this question

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     03 May 2023

You may have to prepare process memo for court to issue Non Bailable Warrant to the accused in a case that is referred to you.

You can ask the senior about the case details, after which you can write the long and short cause title including the the court before which it is to be submiotted.

You can take the sample for process memo from one of the files held at your senior's office and prepare one by yourself, you can ask the senior to guide you if you have done anything wrong i.e., if it is not in accordance to the local format and practice.

Jayanth Bhat   05 May 2023

sir can i get your number?plz

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register