IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ajay Kumar   16 March 2023

Regarding the land revenue act 32

I am very humble thanks to the get information through online.
1. A case files a suit 32 jammu and kashmir land revenue act in the DC office.
2. The Patwari Halla khour RSPura Jammu provide the 3 times reports to the case files. But those reports are not approved as per the written record of the gardowri since last 1984.
3. What will I do in that case. This is my personal query. Now let's observed the next reports of patwari of RS Pura Jammu


 2 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     16 March 2023

It is not understood that what case you have filed and what is the status of the case. 

You can enquire the details from your advocate and post the correct information so that you can get proper opinion to the problems you face now

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     17 March 2023

Section 32 of the Land Revenue Act provides remedy for questioning the entries made in record of rights. For reference, Section 32 of the said Act is quoted as under: "32. Suit for declaratory decree by person aggrieved by an entry in a record.

The users can search and view scanned land records on the official Case Information System (CIS) portal. The UT of Jammu and Kashmir has been actively enhancing its digital footprint with several government initiatives.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query