Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kiranpothuri (area manager in stock broking company)     22 July 2008

regarding stocks and securities

renetly i got a case against one security , gist of the case is

on 22  jan 2008 broker sold entire stocks of the customer with out getting

proper information,atleast  they didnt informed the same to the customer and sent

contract note after 2 days, before this issue the broker assured to sell shares on 21 st

jan 2008, the defence of the client is the diff between 21 and 22 is 70k loss aprox...

the custokmer sent a around more than 70 mails to the concern company and its

branch office , they did nt choose to give single reply to the customer,

Then he approached me to issue L N  . I issued notice under consumer protection

act ,

sir/ madum is it enough to give notice under con pro act ,or can i file private complaint u/sec 420 of ipc,

please give ur valuable suggestions to me and my client bcoz he is physically disabled

person ,help him to get justice.

thankyou

Learning

3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     23 July 2008

wait for reply to your legal notice reasonable period. Then file a petition as u mentioned

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     06 August 2008

For filing criminal case reply to your notice is nof needed. However if the wording of your notice gives some admissions than only there is problem.

You can instantly file a criminal complaint and at the most the Court will issue order u/s 202 for police enquiry.

You can file a case with the consumer forum at the same time.

Guest (n/a)     06 August 2008

thank u

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More