LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vishakha Raj   28 August 2021

Regarding service matters

Can a union ministry be made respondent along with a public sector undertaking in a civil writ petition?


 6 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     28 August 2021

In which case or what are the details of the case? What is the opinion of your own counsel?

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     29 August 2021

Depends upon the facts of the issue involved in the petition which can not be presumed.

Sankaranarayanan (Advocate)     29 August 2021

yes i do endorsee with experts , its all depending upon the case , better to seek advise from local labour lawyer with all records will be advisable

P. Venu (Advocate)     29 August 2021

What are the facts? What is the context?

Whatsapp Bhai (Student)     25 October 2021

Follow the process of putting forth the grievance in CPGRAMS in case the issue is not resolved Union ministry may be added as respondent.


Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     12 January 2022

please state facts of the case. This form does not solve riddles.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register