Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Munish kumar   10 March 2020

regarding see the final award paper copy Nursery class of minor child can school take monay

regarding see the final award paper copy

Total Replies : 1

Munish kumar     08 March 2020Dear sir
My name is munish Kumar my daughter is student of nursy class and she is minor I am natural guardian of girl . School announced the results only by report card of final exam but I want see the final exam paper of some subjects by school staff denied and demand monay for 200 hunder for per paper to see the final paper . When I asked from principal same reply that thay are unable to you provide the award copy of final results . Plz tell me that about any act which provide information about any particular fee . can school staff demand fee for showing exam peper copy when I given letter and asked them give me paper copy I will pay the perticular fee according to your demand they tell me that we will ask from higher authority than give you all. Plz provide any pdf copy of any law pls reply me
Regards Munish Kumar

Learning

2 Replies

Advocate Suneel Moudgil (Advocate)     10 March 2020

1. file a written application to the school principal to provide you the access to the hard copies of papers of your child and also send copy of the application to the concerned DEEO/DEO/Education ministry also,

Munish kumar   10 March 2020

thnkas veere

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register