Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

abhay (accountant)     10 July 2013

Regarding rti act

Dear sirs,

actually my freind has got registered a false FIR against him. His anticipatory bail case is going on in high court. Actually his case was going on in mediation centre of high court. From mediation centre of high court, this case has again come back to high court. My friend want a certified copy of proceeding of Mediation centre of high court. Can he get this from Punjab and Haryana high court. To whom he need to apply for certified copies of Mediation centre proceedings?  Please let me know the procedure??

Learning

5 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     10 July 2013

Copy application has to file in the mediation court section office for want of certified copies.

subrata chandra polle (advocate)     10 July 2013

Yes, you are entitled for the certified copy of the said proceedings under the RTI Act.

abhay (accountant)     11 July 2013

sirs, what is the exact procedure? to whom i want to send postal order at punjab and haryana high court? Which amount postal order need to be sent?

Ad Amjad Ali (Advocate )     13 July 2013

You can get certified copies of your case. In order to obtain it from the court, You will have to go court and apply  for concerned case submitting court fees. Alternately your lawyer can obtain certified copies for you.  It will take generally two or three days depending upon the High court rules there.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     13 July 2013

The moot point is whether the mediation was successful or not?

If the mediation was successful, an agreement would have been drafted, a copy of which can be obtained by parties or their advocate. However, if the mediation was unsiuccessful, the file would have been remitted back to the concerned court.

Mediation proceedings are confidential and what transpired in the meetings are of no use to you or her. The court would also not take cognizance of it, even if you manage to get the copies and produce in the court.

Shonee Kapoor

www.facebook.com/shoneekapoor 
Handphone: +91-8010850498
Email: harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Yahoogroups: https://groups.yahoo.com/group/sahodar 

If you don't fight for what you want, don't cry for what you LOST.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register