Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kalloor joseph michael   26 February 2024

Regarding resident nuisence and financial issues

Dear All,

Goodevening!!! 

Its a Enquiry regaridng nuisense happening in our Residence Apartment located in Gopalapuram. we want to get conformation regarding 3 residents not paying monthly Maintenance money and they utilize everything free and when the managment ask for money thye harass the ladies with bad words. Also these 3 Residents trying to cheat the other residence asking money and trying to dominate our managment team and cheat the other residents and they keep forcing the ladies to resign the posting and asking for money.

we approached police . but police warned them twice but still they doing this. threatening and making rumours each everyday.. when we enquired police they said regarding money and vacating the owners from the building we have to approached lawyers and make stay or case on them to stop this issue and pay the money everymonth. or they have to sell the flat and vacate the building.

Myself joseph michael from gopalapuram gitanjali Apartment Resident maintenance management team. I would request the lawyer club to advice me in this issue what is the steps to be taken on these three Resident guys to stop talking and Harassing and also to pay all the maintenance money and monthly maintenance money full.. or i need these three people to vacate the flat.

Regards

Kalloor MIchael Joseph

Learning

2 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     26 February 2024

As far as the harassment and extortion threats, the affected person can take action directly against the thugs through a police complaint or escalate it through criminal court with a private criminal complaint.

The management of your association has to adopt due process of law to recover the arrears of maintenance amount from the defaulters, the procedures of which can be found in the bylaws of your association.

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     27 February 2024

Maintenance susbcription and harassment tactics are two different issues which will have to be dealt with separately as laws differ on the subjects.

Issue legal notice for payment of maintenance within a stipulated time failing which file a case with appropriate / jurisdictional authority / Court.

Get a police complaint / FIR or complaint before jurisdictional magistrtate registered against the nuisance creators,

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register