Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Victim of Greed (Worker)     08 September 2014

Regarding recovery of arrears

Hello experts, A final maintenance order u/s 125 CRPC is passed by the family court for which i have filed my criminal revision application in the high court on 52nd day of the judgement. As confirmed with the high court officials that limitation to quash any family court judgement / order in the the bombay high court is 90 days, can the respondent file her recovery of arrears application before 90 days ?


 1 Replies

great india (manager)     13 September 2014

Even if she can submit an application pending stay otder wid case no of high court in liwer court and plead time n stay until disposal of high court order

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register