LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ajay Chander   31 May 2021

Regarding property related issue

Hi sir.. this is Ajay from Coimbatore-Tamilnadu... I got your name from Advocates  channel here. I just wanted to make an enquiry about legal heirship certificate procedure and property related concern for my friend. Actually, my friend lives in chennai and his uncle [ dad's elder brother ] got deceased few years back, so as also his aunt [ that deceased uncle's wife ] also died few months back.. Unfortunately, they dont have any kids. His deceased uncle said by word of mouth to some of the relatives that their property [ house and bank balance ] should be transferred to three kids from same relation.. one to my friend , other two to my friend's younger bro and the remaining to other relative guy or so.. But as they didn't register any deed or will, now they had to approach legal heirship certificate and also they are planning to sell or use the property [ as none is there] .. I think that deceased aunt has got some sisters and their kids or so, and likewise that deceased uncle have our fellowmate and his bro's or so.. How to obtain Legal heirship certificate and who has the major ownership to the property rights to possess?.. Should we have to compromise with their side relatives too or we should move to court to get things done?. Please reply me when you are free... It is just an enquiry... Once after your reply, i have to discuss with them and they will decide the final execution whether to proceed or not. I am just a fellow enquirer on behalf of my friend's request........Please reply me if you feel okay, or else skip this message and sorry for disturbing you...  Thanking you,                            with warm regards,                                                             Ajay Chander R.

Learning

2 Replies

Sankaranarayanan (Advocate)     31 May 2021

if your friend's uncle is childless then the second class relatives need to get permission from the court order. where in chennai.

(Guest)

Thank you for your reply sir, at present he is residing in Chromepet. But his Uncle's property is in Coimbatore, and they gonna approach court to get Heirship certificate.. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register