Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Guest (n/a)     09 December 2008

Regarding Property Dispute?

Dear Sir,

I am a retired person from TIIC(State Government).

My father expired after my mother which happened before 10 years. My Father had a property in which everyone has a claim. There are three sons and two daughters in my family (legal heirs). Myself being the eldest the, the situation now is two of my brothers and one sister are residing in that house and not comming forth to sell the property. So far they have not disclosed who is having the property document and i dont have an idea of whether a will exists or not. Please guide in further proceedings in getting the property settled.

Learning

4 Replies

Srinivas.B.S.S.T ( Advocate)     09 December 2008

Sir you can file a parition suit seeking the parttion of the property. As a starter contact a local advocate and issue a legal notice seeking partition of the property. With respect to the document, you can obtain a certified copy of the document from the Registrar's office by paying a nominal fee. 

K.C.Suresh (Advocate)     10 December 2008

Srini answered

sanjeev murthy desai (Advocate)     20 December 2008

I agree with srinivas.

You can also do the self inspection in Sub-Registrar office to find out the document in respect of your property

RAKHI BUDHIRAJA ADVOCATE (LAWYER AT BUDHIRAJA & ASSOCIATES SUPREME COURT OF INDIA)     21 December 2008

I do agree with the answer of Mr. Sriniwas.you can file a parition suit seeking the parttion of the property. As a starter contact a local advocate and issue a legal notice seeking partition of the property. With respect to the document, you can obtain a certified copy of the document from the Registrar's office by paying a nominal fee. If u need any help u can contact me at:rakhibudhiraja@gmail.com

Mb.-09871158578/09711364956

Off.-253, AGGARWAL SHOPPING COMPLEX, CD-BLOCK, PITAMPURA, DELHI-110088

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register