LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anil Kumar   09 April 2018

Regarding PF and FNF settlement

Hi.. I am Anil Kumar and I was working with Protocol Solutions Pvt Ltd at B 58, Sector 60 , Noida , Uttar Pradesh - 201301 office and company's address mentioned below:-

Registered Office Address:

Protocol Solutions Pvt Ltd
281, B-Wing, Vadhaman
Grand Plaza,
Manglam
Place, Rohini Sec-3,

Learning

7 Replies

Siddharth Jain   09 April 2018

And, what is your query?

Hi.. I am Anil Kumar and I was working with Protocol Solutions Pvt Ltd at B 58, Sector 60 , Noida , Uttar Pradesh - 201301 office and company's address mentioned below:-

Registered Office Address:

Protocol Solutions Pvt Ltd 
281, B-Wing, Vadhaman 
Grand Plaza, 
Manglam 
Place, Rohini Sec-3, New Delhi - 110085

I was working since 10th December 2015 and my HR Manager forced me to resign without any prior intimation on 11th September 2017 saying that process got ramp down.

And it's already 7 months completed but till date I didn't get my PF and FNF amount. Now I want to Lodge complaint in labour court.

Please suggest in which labour court I should lodge complaint. Noida labour court or Delhi labour court.

Siddharth Jain   09 April 2018

Firstly, you'll have to serve a legal notice to your employer for recovery of lawful dues, if they doesn't reply within 15 day, you can file a complaint in labour Court. As a private employee you can file your case in labour court. There is a provision that party can file a case in labour court, for which you should approach scrutiny officer of the labour court under which jurisdiction your organisation falls under (Noida) . Scrutiny officer is the one who verify the file as to it's correctness and compliance and if found complied then it will be placed before the court . For any other queries feel free to contact me at isidjain1@gmail.com

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     09 April 2018

It will be Noida Labour Court and certainly not Delhi Labour Court.  Delhi Labour Court has no connection whatsoever with a Company which is located in Noida.

Thanks Siddharth and Ramachandran .

Kumar Doab (FIN)     09 April 2018

While posting such queries employee should post basic information!

All communications with establishment so far are verbal or written?

What is this establishment; GOvt, private, Commercial, Industrial?

What is its nature of business say; IT, ITeS?

How many persons are employed in it?

What is your designation and nature of duties?

How many persons report to you?

Do you have any power to sanction leave/increment/appoint/terminate/appraise etc etc ?

You are in which state? Since how many months you are working? Are you under probation period or your service is confirmed in writing?

Did HR person ask in writing to resign or do you have evidence of demand of resignation from you?

Do you have attendance record upto LWD?

Do standing orders (model/certified) apply to establishment and your designation?

What is notice period as per appointment letter/offer letter and what was notice period tendered by you?

Was ever any stinker, memo, show cause notice on any misconduct issued to you?

Does the establishment have its appraisal system? Do you have copy of signed appraisal forms, matrix, KRA’s, performance date? How was your performance?

Are you a member of employee’s/trade unions?

Has the establishment issued/supplied, offer letter, appointment letter, salary slips of all months, PF number and a/c slips of all years, ESIC card, correct FnF statement, Form 16 as per correct FnF statement, acknowledgment and acceptance of notice of resignation/final resignation, acknowledgment of handover of charge, NOC/NDC……………?

Does salary slip show PF deduction?

Has establishment provided you with PF number in writing?

You may revert to relevant points.

Name of company etc is not required so don’t post names etc .

Anil Kumar   10 April 2018

Thanks Kumar Daob...

I was working with Protocol Solutions Pvt Ltd, it's a private organization and nature of business is Airline ticketing/travel industry.

Total 100-150 employees were employed in this organization. My designation was "Executive CBDM - REFUNDS" and I was taking care of Refunds Department. I joined the company on 10th December 2015 and on 11th September 2017 my HR Manager "Deepinder" forced me to sign resignation. I don't have any proof of demand of resignation.. it can be only proved through recording of conference room's cctv camera.

I was never issued any stinker, memo, show cause notice from my HR department.

And I have all documents like offer letter, appointment letter, confirmation letter, appraisal letter and salary slips ..etc. My attendance can be checked through biometric and pay slips.

I have already given handover of my department in written. I have my UAN, PF number and Passbook.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register