LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mandeep verma (head)     12 May 2011

regarding payment of cpf after dismissal

can anybody tell me plzz..is there any rule of getting the full amount ( with contribution of department,under CPF )  after the case of dismissal from government job...where all the recoveries put by department has already been paid...i have got only my contribution towards cpf,department hold their own contribution..plzzz help me out.. i am very confused..no one is sure on this topic..the lawyers with whom i talked they are saying that it is possible that employee can get full contribution..but i am not sure bcoz all lawyers accept the case only for money..plzz give me right information regarding my query...

Learning

5 Replies

MANOJ KUMAR (T O)     13 May 2011

dear mandeep

you are absolutely correct that all the lawers are working only for money after all this is thier business.

i think you are on the right platefom of LCI.

I AM SUR SOME LAWER WITH DOCUMENTS MAY REPLY SOON

KEEP POSITIVE ATTITUDE

YOU MUST BE A HONEST GOVT EMPLOYEE THERFOR YOU WAS DISMISSED\

GOD BLESS YOU

mandeep verma (head)     14 May 2011

dear manoj thxx 4 ur support...i m here on behalf of my father..he is dismissed frm his job nd yes he is honest...nw i want the right information regarding this matter..hope some lawyer wil provide me information with legal documentents....thxxx dear for ur rply

Kirti Kar Tripathi (lawyer)     11 August 2011

Dear Mandeep.

It is settled position of lawthat Pf  and gratuity neither can be forfieted nor withheld. If your R.Fis not being paid,you contect the lawyer of your locality dealing witj this type of cases anf file case in appropriate forum.

mandeep verma (head)     12 August 2011

thanks  kirti sir for your feedback...but can  you please tell me the exact rulling under CSR...it would be great support for me from your side,if you can provide me rulling..thxx

LLB.ACS Gourav Khatri (COMPANY SECRETARY)     12 August 2011

persmin.nic.in/pension/rules.html

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register