Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manoj Sai   24 May 2021

regarding not putuping my file in the Government

Helo sir,
I'm am an international player and got medal in Asian beach games in vietnam-2016 according to an G.O by the Government of A.P "An Asian Games Medal winner will be directly appointed as Sub-inspector of Police"by using the above mentioned lines I applied for S.I of Police job and the government officials are saying that I Got medal in Asian Beach Games but the G.O states that The medal winner in Asian Games will get that opportunity and kept my file a side.

Note:-Para Meters for Asian Games & Asian Beach Games are same ,the games played on floor will be kept in Asian Games and the games which are played in Beach will be kept in Asian Beach games and the games played on ice will be kept in Asian Winter Games.

By taking the above mentioned lines under consideration can I file a case in court and how far I will be successful..

Learning

6 Replies

Sankaranarayanan (Advocate)     24 May 2021

The successful of the case is based on  the merits  .so better to consult local lawyer and act accordingly

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     24 May 2021

File on line RTI Application to DOPT  and also Ministry of Sport Affairs and seek information as follows:

1.Please provide the copy of circular/diective/O&M that states Asian Beach Game medal winners can be treated at par with Asian Games Medal winner for appointments in various posts. 

Note:-Para Meters for Asian Games & Asian Beach Games are the same, the games played on the floor will be kept in Asian Games and the games which are played on Beach will be kept in Asian Beach Games and the games played on ice will be kept in Asian Winter Games.

With an RTI fee of Rs.10/- to each of two Central Govt Ministries, you can get authentic clarification for the further fight against Government.

Also file this as a Grievance petition to State Govt Home Dept., Sports Ministry, Central Govt Sports Ministry. through 'pgrms' online portal.  All these may not cost a single rupee but this information/replies helps your advocate in building a strong case.

Approach HC through writ after all these efforts.  All these efforts cost nothing and can be completed within an hour online.

P. Venu (Advocate)     24 May 2021

What do you mean by "are saying"?

Have you received any specific communication rejecting your  request citing the ground you have posted?

SIVARAMAPRASAD KAPPAGANTU (Retired Manager)     24 May 2021

The bureaucrats are right. Therefore, you may approach the Ministry(not the Minister) that has issued the Government Order and seek clarification from them whether the Beach Game you are mentioning is also eligible for such appointment. First, approach and try to get the clarification in your favor.  From the details given by you, I am of the opinion that Asian Games and the Asian beach games are different and the GO is for the former and the latter is not included. Even if a case is filed, Government shall take a stand that the benefit is given to only those who participated in the Asian Games perse. Anyhow, you may approach a local Lawyer and get further guidance in first getting the clarification and later decide whether to file a case or not.

Manoj Sai   24 May 2021

thank you all for your valuable advices

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     24 May 2021

First you obtain information from the department concerned about the status of your application for the employment on sports quota which is kept pending for a long time. 

You can get this information by submitting an application through RTI act, but before that yo make a written representation to the department concerned to consider your application for employment on sports quota quoting the relevant GO 

After exhausting all the available remedies, you may plan to file a writ petition against the department seeking relief and justice to you. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register