Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sathiyakt@123   16 January 2016

Regarding my resigination

Hi,

I have working last 2 years a software company.The company has around 120 members.I put my resgination.They are accepted and send me throug mail for 2 months notice period for serving and hadover projects mentioned regarding persons.I have completed almost 58 days.When i asked HR deparment my last working is govt holidy and pls tell me the reliving date.They are called me and told me your reliving date is after holiday.But they are not send mail.My Project manager,CEO,CTO,TL threaten & Blackmail me "I will see how will you get your documents" with HR help.I dont know how ro resolve this.I having proof of every thing conversation on mail.Please kindly let me know how face this and reslove this issues.Thank you.

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     16 January 2016

Have you submitted final resignation and mentioned that NO tasks are pending at your end and to whom ou should handover the charge etc on LWD? LWD is to be mentioned by you in notice of resignation/fianl resignation.

The off days/holidays/approved leave is counted in service and any period.

However why don't you extend the handing over by a single day and get your acceptance of final resignation,FnF statement,NOC/NDC, service certificate,relieving letter etc and end on  a happy note?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register