Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

brijendrasingh   12 March 2021

Regarding my final settlement

Dear Learned Members

I was working in a Limited company as Head HR & Administration since last 18 months.

The company was in financial trouble and salary was delayed for two months. During Covid-19, the CEO forced me to put up my resignation due to financial issued. He promised my dues will be settled. He also asked me not to attend office with immediate effect and as per company policy, he will pay for the one month notice period. However after repeated emails he did not settle my dues. Only after sending him a legal notice, he released one month salary, but other dues are still pending.

Some technical issues with the page I am attaching my query in PDF format.  Please have a look at it and please guide

Thanking you in advance.

Learning

1 Replies

Saura Patil   13 May 2021

If they fail to pay the remaining final settlement even after issuing a legal notice, you can file a case in the labour court for your earned wages or you can approach the civil court and file a summary suit under order 37 rule of the CPC. The difference between filing a suit in the civil court and the labour court is that in civil court you will have to incur the court fee charges and in labour court, there is no provision for court fee. also the labour court is specifically meant for settling the disputes of earned wages and other employment benefits. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register