LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sat gohil   28 December 2021

regarding maintenance

I am 22 years old boy i am here regarding for my concern about my father
I was 2 years old and my younger sister was 2 years old when my mother committed suicide
my nani (grandmother) took the responsibility of me and my younger sister since then because my father didnt want to take our responsibility he works in BMC
we are staying on rent we were not able to pursue our education because of that we were financially weak from the start
can we file case regarding maintenance for education expenses on my father till we complete our degree

 4 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     28 December 2021

yes. You can file a case by sending a legal notice to your father through a lawyer.

sat gohil   28 December 2021

Sir but  I am 22 years old I am eligible for maintenance 

Shashi Dhara   28 December 2021

Issue notice  if u have any ancestral property file suit for partition ,and also for maintenance ,ur sister is unmarried she has right to maintenance.

1 Like

Dr J C Vashista (Lawyer)     29 December 2021

Well analysed and advised by experts, your unmarried sister is entitled for maintenance and you may claim partition in ancestral properties.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query