LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Venkataramana (Self Employed)     01 November 2012

Regarding link document

Dear Sir/Madam,


Can anybody suggest me what to do to get link documents for my property. The details are given below.

My grandmother purchased the property 45 years back. (Independant House) and she got it registered.

She died 40years back and my mother is the only daughter for her.

At present the property is in the name of my mother

We want to go for a bank loan,but the bankers need link docs for sanctioning the loan.

So what should i do?

Thanks in advance.


 1 Replies

kumar (NIL)     01 November 2012

Dear Venkata Ramana,

Do you have the Original Document of your grandmother (45 yrs back document) ! If you have that document, then that is sufficient for a loan to the banker. If you don't have that document with you, try to take a certified copy from the Respective Sub Registrar Office along with that take an Encumbrance Certificate with reflection of the same document.

By the way in which location you stay? If you are from Hyderabad, feel free to call me.


Thanks & Regds

Ch. Kumar

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query