Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ELANGOVAN   16 June 2019

Regarding limitation act judgement

Respected sirs,

We have filed civil suit for challenging sales deed.

1. Fact of knowing the forgery:  20.11.2011.

2. Suit filed date: 30.11.2011.

3.  Sale deed dated 01.02.2007.

Case History:

My father was not well. For his medical expenses we got loan from my father’s sister’s son.  He asked security, For security purpose   we executed sale deed (Loan purpose) with oral agreement when we repay  the  loan amount with interest, that time he will  return (Re execute sales deed in favour of Us) property.  On 20.11.2011 the defendant has trespass into the property and try to build house in our Land with the help of rowdies  and denied tile over the property.

Case Judgement:

1. We Strongly  proved all the fact that sale deed is executed forgery purpose but,

The Judgment pronounced the results, the suit is dismissed with cost of defendant.

Questions:

1.  How am I take this Judgement, Is defendant won the case?

2. My side Advocate did not informed me , on oral argument and at the time of judgement we did not present in court.

3. My advocate told this suit suffers from Limitation Act. All other fact are proved correctly.

4. He did not tell the true fact and refuse to bring Judgement copy and he did not apply for CA copies.

5. And further he told if any fact finds by  you about Judgement copies fact, he will not appear for Appeal.

6. How to get Copy of Judgement from Court?        

7. What is the time limit for apply Appeal?

8. My Advocate Hide some important facts.

Please kindly hep me and Advice me. My father is passed away before 6 month. So unable to move further steps. I did not get proper guideline from any one.
 Note:

Judgemet  Hints Uploaded in MS word file.

Thank you!

Learning

1 Replies

Shashi Dhara   16 June 2019

U contact another advocate and give information about suit he applies for judgement and decree copy and also files appeal against the decree.
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register