Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

saurav   17 May 2015

Regarding legal court marraige

Respected ,

Im madhav ,i wanna know that if im a govt employee going to court marraige,

it will be okk? coz my mean to say that if my family or girl family have any

objection.coz i dnt wanna harm my job.i will do evrything in legal way.

Plz help me im thankful to you and i will.

Thanks and Regards-Madhav

Learning

4 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     17 May 2015

being a governent employee wont hinder you in any way for going a court marriage.

advocate nitin kumar (lawyer)     18 May 2015

special marriages act allowes almost every type of marriage (inter caste, inter religion and etc etc )

so do not be bothered to think otherwise. every adult has right to get the marriage registered throught legal process

and if you live in delhi NCR then your work got whole lot easier click the given link

https://www.courtmarriageindelhi.co.in/index.html

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     19 May 2015

Mdv,

cos u r on sms wd qry, avoid which is difficult to follow wer u r svn nothing except few speliings of the word.

Both of you are eligible and qualify for this marriage or not?

Which religion do you profess?

What is the view of parents with respect to your proposal?

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     20 May 2015

Marriage is a different subject to that of the employment.  Until the girl is minor and you are indulging in any illegal act detrimental to the interests of your employer or employment, there is nothing wrong or illegal in hour proposal for court marriage. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register