Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Suresh (tl)     16 July 2012

Regarding land of my grandmother

Hello,

This is regarding my grand mothers land issue.

My grand mothers father has 5 doughters and has no sons and he has lost his eyes at age of 50+.

then onwards my grand mother got married and she took the responsibility of entire family with my grandfather.

my grand mothers father has written a will (his own property) of 3 acres of land to my grand mother name in 1962 and remaining assets to my grandmothers sisters. my grandmothers father dead in 1980's and the property got registered on my grandmothers name in 1990.we have been using that for aggriculture from last 40 years.

my grand mother has 2 sons (my father and my uncle) and she registered her property to my uncles name and my fathers name. myuncle sold his property to someone and my fathers land is still there.

now the question is my grandmothers sisters sold their properties and asking for share of my grandmothers land of 3acres. (in 3 acres 1.5 acres my uncles sold to some one and my fathers 1.5 acres is still there)

Can you please answer this .

Thank you,

Suresh T

Learning

1 Replies

Adv Archana Deshmukh (Practicing Advocate)     16 July 2012

Your grandmother's sisters have no right in the property inherited by your grandmother through the will of her father. Absolutely no need to worry, they cannot get anything.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register