LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rajiv rajan (rr)     02 April 2012

Regarding job

Respected Sir,

I am working in Private Company but last year sept -11 my wife commit suicide and FIL file criminal caseagainst me (304B and 498A) . I get regular bail from session judge not spend single day in jail.

But my company take force registaion from me. should i get another private job or till i wait for judgement.

one more ques. when i go for interview should i tell my whole story. or hide my story.


 3 Replies

sunil arya (Advocate)     02 April 2012

Mr. Rajiv,

Since the matter is still pending and there is no outcome of verdict as yet, you may continue your present job or relocate to another one without disclosing anything. 

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     02 April 2012

You should find a new job and get on work. The case would take a long time in getting over. Regards, Shonee Kapoor
2 Like

Anis (Asst. Manager - Sales)     05 April 2012

I agree with Mr. Shonee Kapoor. Take up a new job. Life should not stop because of these cases.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register