LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jaspreet Kaur (Incident manager)     22 July 2014

Regarding intercaste marriage


I need answers of few questions.I'm planning to do inter caste marriage under special act and i went to SDM office.There they gave me a list of documents required.

It says Documentary evidence regarding stay in Delhi of one of the parties for more than 30 days(Ration card or report from SHO). But i do not have ration card...Could someone please suggest what else can we submit???Would Voter's ID or AAdhar card or Rent agreement work??

Please reply.


 3 Replies

Kamal Grover (Advocate High Court Chandigarh M:09814110005     22 July 2014

IF you can visit to me in Chandigarh then I can arrange your marriage Registration in One day only under Hindu marriage act.

You may contact me at 09814110005 or mail me your details.

Good Luck.


Jaspreet Kaur (Incident manager)     22 July 2014

Thanks Mr Grover for your reply. But my parents want to do it here in Delhi..I just want answer to my simple question...If you could please help?

Rajan Bhasin (Law Student)     22 July 2014

Please refer:


Normally they except Passport and Aadhar card too 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Related Threads