Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Silent Unboxer   24 November 2021

Regarding Increment not provided by company

Respected Professionals,

I am fiance professional employed with a company. I have served here for 4 Years but still not received any increment. In my appointment lety issued it is clearly mentioned that You will be entitled for Annual increments.

Plese advice regarding legal remedies available for me.
i have asked many times to HR and management but they keep on saying to wait. Also i am not alone along with me there are 30 other employees who have not received increments.

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     24 November 2021

No it is not mandatory to give raise every year to your employee as there is not such rule regarding increment of salary. ... Employer is liable to pay double salary per hour for over time above 8 hours per day.Try not to be meek or use a passive voice when asking for a raise. The company is not doing you a favour, you are helping the company grow by giving your valuable talent to them. 

Silent Unboxer   24 November 2021

@Rama Sir, Thank you for your valuable reply. My concern is that it is mentioned in Appointment letter that yearly increments will be provided.Does this Doesn't make company liable for Increments

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register