Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

regarding incorrect of Hindi name in my degree

sir during fill up of mains application form of BPSC exam, there is required for copy of degree but in my graduation degree my Hindi name by mistake is अविनाश कुमार सिंह instead of अवनीश कुमार सिंह while my English name AVANISH KUMAR SINGH is correct as well all other dociments are correct...what should I do . affidavit need. ..?



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Civil Litigation Course     |    x