LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

PRADEEP KUMAR   08 April 2019

regarding husbands rights

dear sir / madam ,

my brother has been verbally abused by his wife & her family for a small misundersting between he is in shock & want to live peacefully ....& sleeping in a separate room as he has lost his peaceful state of mind....& now he has been compelled to sleep with girl which is against his there any legal law whether husband should sleep with wife even if he is not interested.


 2 Replies

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     08 April 2019

He can leave the house and live separately. File petition for judicial separation in the Family Court and if he's able to obtain the decree, he can peacefully keep his wife away from him. Divorce options are open after one year of obtaining decree of JS.

PRADEEP KUMAR   11 April 2019

as informed in earlier discussion brother is married before 2 he is abused by his wife & father by false allegations & harsh words forcing him to verge of suicide .....& his view if they don't trust him ...they can move ahead & live separately as my brother is working in same location near house ....but they are not moving & purposefully giving false allegations ....threatening to beat him & throw his old mother outside his home.

what can be done in this situation ....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register