Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

MPW   30 January 2018

Regarding forgery case under ipc 1860(u/s 506,465,354,468, 471,417) between wife & hubby

My wife deserted me along with daughter(4.10yrs now) on Jul/15 then during Dec/15 lodged DVA for interim but till trial is on! referred even mediation it failed as my wife is too egoistic,Arrogant and Adamant.The on Feb/16 I filed G&WC & RCR and for G&WC got interim order, RCR is almost about to close in 2-3 hearings as I am recalling my family. Then during Jan/17 she filed Dowry case(498) and forgery (468) saying I wrote anonymous letters to her employer & relatives to spoil reputation by forging her signature, then I got stay at HC bench for all of my elders except me, now she & her father are desperate and forcing investigation officer(police) to complete investigation and submit charge sheet to court at the earliest just to harass!, but sofar police have delayed to see if we could rejoin.Now to be on safer side as my wife & father in-law tend to be in revenge mode! what smart steps do I need to take to safeguard self from 468 case, please suggest? Thanks in advance.

Learning

1 Replies

anubhav Bhatt   30 January 2018

I would like to examine your documents then I will elaborate properly about your case.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register