Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

pooja rawat   31 May 2019

regarding experience certificate

I informed to my manager ,that I will be resigning after 3months now they are refusing to give my experience certificate.i have worked in kidzee school from july to march ..i had gave them my resignation lettr advanc in the month of january now they are refusing to give my experince there any way to get my experince certificate from them???

 2 Replies

Submit requirement of an experience certificate in writing with clear receipt of submission to the school authorities. It is mandatory to the school to give experience certificate.

N. Sivaprakash, Chennai 984099 (Advocate)     01 June 2019

Yes the School has to give the experience certificate. You can complain to the Director of School Education or file a Civil Suit and get it done through the Court of Law.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query