LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amit Agarwal (Manager)     19 May 2011

Regarding Ex- Party Decision


We are in process of Civil case for vacating the house. (Plaintif has been filed).

As II party is not appering in the Court from last 4 months (after notice service from court), so our Lawyer has requested for Ex-Party decision.

As per Judge, my lawyer should give application in 8/10 rather than 8/1.

Please let me know what are 8/10 and 8/1.


Amit Agarwal

Mobile: +91 9289352451



 2 Replies

Amit Gupta (Advocate)     19 May 2011

if no writtten statement is filed thn u may file application under order 8 rule 10 and the court will decree ur suit in ur favor.

Amit Gupta


rupesh (Engg)     02 July 2011

a girl how many time miss use of time pitition and not come in court, after notice service of RCR 9

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query