Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amol Jadhav   22 March 2024

Regarding estranged wife

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to seek your assistance in a matter that has been deeply troubling me for quite some time now.

For the past two years, my wife has not allowed me to visit our daughter, and she has refused to leave the house with her. Additionally, she has not returned home nor communicated her expectations regarding our relationship and my access to our daughter.

This situation has left me feeling extremely distressed and concerned about my daughter's well-being. I have not been able to see her for almost 1.6 years, and I am deeply worried about the impact this is having on both of us.

I am reaching out to you for guidance on how to proceed in this matter. I am determined to reestablish contact with my daughter and ensure that I can play an active role in her life. However, I am unsure of the legal steps I need to take and the resources available to me to address this situation effectively.

Specifically, I would like to know:

1. What legal options are available to me to gain access to my daughter and establish visitation rights?
2. Are there any mediation or counseling services that you would recommend to help facilitate communication between my wife and me?
3. How can I ensure that my daughter's best interests are prioritized throughout this process?

I am committed to finding a peaceful and amicable resolution to this situation for the sake of my daughter's well-being. Any advice or assistance you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Learning

5 Replies

Shashi Dhara   22 March 2024

Approach court to order to see your daughter with the help of advocate.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     22 March 2024

1. If she is not accepting any peace communications nor is willing for mutually agreed conditions, then you can approach court with a case for child custody under guardians and wards act.

2. You can approach the distric5 legal services authority seeking counselling to her by sending  summons to her through them.

3. You can do that by initiating legal process 

Amol Jadhav   22 March 2024

Is it better to send desertion notice or child aceess notice to court?

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     23 March 2024

Desertion notice is not a legal procedure.

You can file a child custody case before court seeking child custody as well as visitation rights.

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     23 March 2024

File a petition for custody of minor through a local lawyer.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register