Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

neeraj (Student)     05 May 2011

Regarding DOMICILE CERTIFICATE (SERIOUS)

Please please please....

Help me .. i want domicile certificate ....need for admission to Pursue MCA.....by 24th may..

documents i have..

1.) Closed Ration card.. xerox Without my name  of  2002  from Malad(mumbai)  (As old one dont contain My name. & the new one we have was burnt in fire (Accident House on fire))

2.) Birth Certfitate of malad as i was born there in 1991.

3.) leaving certifacte of HSC 12th from Palghar.. 2008

4.) Rahivashi dakhala this year from palghar..

5.) also having transfer documets to transfer Ration card fro mumbai to Palghar

we get transferred   ourself from MALAD(MUMBAI) to PALGHAR (THANE)in  2002..

and i am still in maharashtra...

i dont have domicile of any state ..

& matter is that when i asked for domicile form  vendor . she asked whst ur native place & i said Uttar pradesh..

she immediately replied NO.. we dont offer domicile to other stateperson's.

but i replied to her with details of other documents. she asked for other documents which i dont have ...

Please say does any law permits like this ..

i want sure shot answers ....  if any one intrested to call me then please definately 9823380166..

Learning

4 Replies

DM (student)     18 May 2011

i am a person born and brought up in mumbai.. so is my father...

i want  to know what is the legal time limit to obtain a domicile certificate

plz its urgent

neeraj (Student)     18 May 2011

yes ,  according to rule person must have completed his stay in state for 15 years..

But  authority only  take applications for those who had attend their age of 18.. bcoz we need domicile only for higher education so ...

Deep Narayan (learning)     24 May 2012

U can make a residential which will serve the same purpose as domicile bt it is valid for only 6 months. residential are easy to make. once u make residential apply using that residential for domicile, abd yes for domicile u have to be resident for 15 years or more.it also requires police verification and is lenghty process. u better apply domicile from UP

V R SHROFF (Sr. ADVOCATE Bombay High Court Mob: 9892432152)     24 May 2012

person born in mah get dom cert quickly. Now a days dom cert not reqd for edu sadmission for those born in mah state. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register