LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gaurav   23 March 2023

Regarding documents

I lost my marksheet then i got a duplicate marksheet but school deny me to stamp on it where can we complain now?


 2 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     23 March 2023

The school has to make an endorsement in the marksheet stating that the duplicate has been issued on with their seal and signature.

You can approach the education officer with an application venting out your grievances and request them to intervene and direct the school to issue a proper certificate.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Telangana state Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     23 March 2023

you can approach district education officer with your grievances. A District Educational Officer is an educational professional employed by the government. He or she is responsible for inspecting, appointing, promoting, attendance developing, and managing education policies of functioning of education state-run institutes within a district.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register