LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

xpressjunction (Site engineer)     30 January 2016

Regarding divorce settlement

Dear All,

I filed for Divorce in 2008 and the lady had filed many cases DV, Civil Suit against my property ( was dismissed), CRP (Dismissed)
RCR, and recently Appeal against civil suit.

Now in the DV case she has agreed for a settlement for the minor Child (Son) and for withdrawal of all cases.

The Magistrate in the DV case had asked me to come with a post dated DD and after the withdrawal of all cases by her that he will issue the DD to her.

Request your help and suggestion on how to settle the case and to avoid future cases after the settlement. 

Also need help on how to get Child Visitation even after final settlement. The lady asked for no objection from my end for her to travel abroad with the child.

Looking for your valuable inputs

Many Thanks



 1 Replies

Manoj Choudhary (Advocate)     30 January 2016

For visitation rights can be done by mutual settlement or you can approach to family court for child visitation wherein the court can pass the order for visitation or you can file that settlement deed in family court

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register