Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

bala (other)     28 September 2014

Regarding divorce - Help

Dear all,

Good morning . i have some doubts .

My friend's wife have filed divorce under 13(1)(1a)(1b) on friend.

But what ever mentioned under 13(1)((1a) are wrong statement.

But under 13(1)((1b) is correct.

Now friend is denying 13(1)(1a) and accepting 13(1)((1b) while giving counter.

And based on this he also is accepting divorce.

Now after giving divorce by court, is it possible to file case again under crualty 13(1)(1a).

Please also note that only my friend have denied. 

And also they both agreed and signed in 20 rs paper for divorce and submitted in the court.

After giving divorce by court, will they counter again for 13(1 )(1a) ?

Learning

4 Replies

fighting back (exec)     28 September 2014

confused query by author........secondly. are you the real person, asking in the disguise of a friend. if so.then please speak the truth and dont do timepass to ask queries in disguise. 

bala (other)     28 September 2014

Dear FB,

thanks for your response.

He agreed to give divorce. But after court order of divorce, will they file cruelty again which was denied by friend. 

great india (manager)     28 September 2014

Divorce is divorce.... Why later a question of cruelty will arise......??? Verdict in divorce shuns the matrimonial cord....no matter what grounds pleaded. Cruelty allegations later would be rendered baseless rather fruitless

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     28 September 2014

Well said by great India;  once a decree of divorce is granted, no question of reopening it again except by an appeal. So whether he accepted one or more of the allegations and submits to decree as prayed for by her and the court dissolved the marriage by a decree of divorce, why do you want to have such sundry doubts in your mind, don't think too much and spoil your peace.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register