LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nitu   16 September 2015

Regarding divorce

I got married 7 months ago. I am having dispute with my husband since my marriage. Now, my case is with Conciliation & Mediation Center. I would like to know that what will happen if my case is not settled here. Whether it will be forwarded to any court ? If I wish to forward it to Women Cell then what shall I do. Please provide suggestions. I will be thankful to you. Thanks

Learning

5 Replies

puja saxena (private practice)     16 September 2015

Dear Neetu your case is in mediation to Come out for a solution if there are any chance to live together or it is good case for divorce if it is so then both of you can take divorce on mutual consent.problem arises when nothing can come out by this mediation, so first concentrate on mediation process and then decide further.

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     16 September 2015

if your case failed in mediation centre and you wants to file case in the women cell then you have to file a fresh case of 498a against your husband if it is a genuine case of violence and cruelty ,my personal suggestion is that try to solve your problem amicably by taking help of your both sides elders ,dont indulged in court cases ,if violence /cruelty is unbearable then make police complaint .

advocatepassy@gmail.com 971794 (Advocate)     16 September 2015

I fail to understand why youngster have no patience in life. First they are in a hurry to get married, than in a hurry to get divorce. Make sincere efforts to work on your marriage. Sometimes it takes years to get properly tuned to each other . Getting divorce is also going to take its time but by that time you would be so much poor and have no energy to fall in love. No marriage is perfect in the world. We have to make it workable . And for God's sake, do not listen to your so called well wishers. You are an adult and capable of managing your differences

Augustine Chatterjee,New Delhi (Advocate & Solicitor at Law)     16 September 2015

Since you had already been aptly advised regarding the importance of settlement, i wud choose to address your query.

The womens cell can be aproached by you through a private weritten complaint. WHether or not the mediation center refers your dispute to a court depends on the forum of mediation which yuou have chosen to approach.

Nitu   17 September 2015

Thaks to all for the suggestions. But, I jst wnt to clear Mr. Vinod Passy that I appreciate your concern regarding this issue but, if the boy is not ready to live happily and creating new problems everyday thn hw cn a girl survive in such environment. The cruelty & violence is since my marriage & I jst wnt to ask evryone that if my husband cnt give respect to me & my family thn also I should bear that. My case was forwarded through Police station in the mediation centre & Please provide me informtion about further procedure of Mediation centre in case it fails to resolve there.

Thanks

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register