Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajkiran123 (Manager)     27 March 2015

Regarding discharge petition - 498a

Dear Sir,

I am planning to file two seperate discharge petition for my mother and myself.We have been falsely accused of 498a,406 and 4&6 DP act. There are no major allegations against my mother in her complaint and chargesheet and my mother hardly stayed with my wife under one roof 

Charge sheet is already filed in lower court and framing of charges is yet to done. 

Please advise of the below:

1. Should I file both the discharge petitions together or should I be filing for my mother first and wait for the result and then file my discharge petition next?

2. How long does these discharge petition usuaaly take to closure stage as I understand the whole proceedings will be put on hold due to discharge petitions?

3. Steps involved in discharge petitions once filed?

4. Does the opposite party be informed about me filing of discharge petition and do they have any involvement here?

Thanks in advance

Learning

3 Replies

Rajkiran123 (Manager)     31 March 2015

Request experts/seniors please advise on my query above. Thank you.

(Guest)

Have u got any reply for this question so far?

i am in need of the same answer

FightForCause (Businessman)     08 April 2015

File separate, first for your mother.

It gets decide pretty soon if PP responds.

Once filed , PP need to file Say and ur lawyer and PP will have arguments, then the order

PP can inform the other Party and can take assistance of the private lawyer to run the case......but only person allowed to speak from State is PP.

All the best

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register