LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rajiv rajan (rr)     04 January 2014

Regarding discharge judgement in 304b and 498a

Respected Sirs

I need Judgement of SC or any HC of India in section of 304B and 498A  under section 227/228/239



 2 Replies

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/     05 January 2014

search through court websites or google,

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     07 January 2014

Discharge happens on legal grounds only. And I doubt that in such serious matter as 304B, discharge is possible.



Shonee Kapoor
Handphone: +91-8010850498

If you don't fight for what you want, don't cry for what you LOST.
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register