Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Preethi   14 March 2022

Regarding dhana settlement

Hi,

My Mother got one dhana settlement from her grandmother (My mother's father's mother). The settlement was given only to My mother and my mother's sister. My Mother has one brother too. But, his name was not mentioned in the settlement document.

The problem now is,.

My mother's brother's name was added in the patta document of this property(we are not aware of whom did this). But. his name was not available in the dhana settlement document(pathiram). And now he and his wife are not even allowing us to get into the house and he was fully occupied the place from 2013 and he took all the incomes from the house too. So, my mother and my mother's sister was planning to sell the property. He is not agree with us as his name was in the patta document. He also claims a share on it and trying to fully occupy the property. For this, he has doing some emotional black mails towards the other family members to resist them from not involve in this. So, we are hopeless of what we can do. 

Is he eligible for a share? 

As we are not having our property document (pathiram), we have no idea about how to sell this property. My mother's brother, He is the one who stole the pathiram and making scenes like pathiram was lost and we are also not having any copy of the pathiram. He was fully threatening us by making false assumptions about the property and emotional black mails like the person's who are all trying to sell the property are gonna be die. So, no one is coming for us to help. 

Anyone in the forum, please help me to how can I get rid of this and how can we proceed further for sell our property.

I am very hopeless of this situation and don't know whose help we can get for this. Please help to find a solution for selling the property, then that would be great!

Learning

4 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     14 March 2022

You can approach a civil lawyer and arrange to send a legal notice to him. So that you can approach further for justice

Shashi Dhara   14 March 2022

Try to get certified copy of deed in subregistrR office and approch advocate and file suit .

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     15 March 2022

If your mother has such registered settlement deed specifically stating that it is "street Dhan" towards 'turmeric-Vermilion", mutation makes no difference and your mother is the absolute owner.   Contact a local advocate and issue notice to the jurisdictional Tehasildar that Mrs..................is an absolute owner in her capacity as per settlement deed, copy enclosed and requesting to send those documents basing on which mutations if any done, and request for deleting such unauthorized and illegal name addition on a property belonging to a female.

P. Venu (Advocate)     15 March 2022

Though the posting is lengthy, it is short of material facts. No definite suggestion is possible unless the settlement deed is seen and issues discussed thereadbare.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register